We will be closing for our annual shutdown on the 14th of December 2018 and we will be back to serve you on 7th January 2019.
We would like to thank each and very person and company that supported us through the year and would like to wish all of you a safe and Merry Christmas.
May the new year be blessed and make all of us stronger in all our en-devours.
Welcome to NuLaw Group
Training is the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational and or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.
Training has specific goals of improving one’s capability, capacity and performance.
In addition to the basic training required for a trade, occupation or profession it needs to continue to take training beyond initial qualifications and to maintain upgrade and update skills throughout working life.
People within many professions and occupations may refer to this sort of training as professional development.
Nu Law provides the highest quality of training and skills development which prepares learners mentally and physically for the tremendous demands which the Private Security Industry has through:
- Service Excellence: to provide timely and efficient service to customers we support;
- Continuous Improvement: to strive to improve service, processes, and support;
- Creativity: to be inventive and imaginative in the training we do, always finding and utilizing the best practices and realizing that complacency is our enemy;
- Integrity: to be honest and sincere so as to deserve the trust of those we support;
- Professionalism: to adhere to the highest standards of practice applicable to the training we do;
- Teamwork: to cooperate and coordinate with others in a way that best supports the mission accomplishment;
- Flexibility: to adapt quickly to changing needs of training;
- Leadership: to lead by example in what we teach, how we teach, how we conduct ourselves and by humility allowing the fruits of our labours to speak the loudest.